Front Page - Headlines
Wednesday, 26 October 2016 19:09
Front Page - Local News
Sheriff Neil Godfrey announced the arrest of Troy Hubler for a burglary of a residence in the Aberde ...
- Moore County Sheriff Neil Godfrey Announces Arrest Of Robbins Woman For Exploitation Of An Elderly And Disabled Person
- $750,000.00 Bond For Local Man After Drug Investigation & Community Betterment Initiative In Taylortown
- Multiple Vehicle Break-ins Reported At Martin Park Dog Walking Area In SP
- Arrest Made In Taylortown September Hit & Run
- Deputy Stops Armed Robbery At The West End Prescription Shoppe October 7th
Fire departments from four counties responded to a two story commercial structure fire in downtown C ...
- Fatal Accident Claims The Life Of Northern Moore County Man Sunday Night
- Hazardous Materials Incident Causes Evacuation Of Davita Dialysis Of Moore County In Pinehurst Tuesday Morning
- Tractor-Trailer Load Hits Pennsylvania Avenue Bridge On US 1 Causing Backup Friday Afternoon
- Emergency Responders Work To Stabilize Damaged Woodlake Spillway Tuesday
- The Dam Has Failed At Woodlake
Back by Popular Demand!! For their annual Fall Fundraiser Aberdeen Fire & Rescue will be making ...
- Former Iraqi Army Soldier Known As The Terrorist Whisperer Guest Speaker At November 7th Luncheon
- Naval Stores Demonstration Set For November 5th At The Bryant House
- Monroe's Crossroads Battlefield and Museum of the Cape Fear Daytrip November 9th
- House in the Horseshoe Militia Muster & Candlelight Tour October 29th
- Givens Tufts Activities In October
According to media reports Tuesday night from WTVD TV 11 the Woodlake Dam, which was damaged during ...
- Governor McCrory Announces Monday That Moore County Receives Federal Disaster Declaration
- Local School Supply Drive For Robeson County Flood Victims Now Underway
- Police Seek Assistance Locating Missing Teen In Aberdeen
- Taylortown Officers Now Equipped With Body Cameras
- Evacuation Lifted Damage Assessments Begin Below Woodlake Dam
Front Page - Goverment
Beginning October 27th and running through October 31st, Moore County Department of Social Services ...
- Highlights From Moore County Board Of Commissioners October 18th Regular Meeting
- Important Information On Disaster Recovery Efforts in Moore County
- Evacuation Order For Area Below Woodlake Dam Extended 72 Hours
- Updated Information From Moore County Emergency Management About Hurricane Matthew & Woodlake Dam Response
- Moore County Governmental Offices On Normal Work Schedule for Monday October 10th
The communities within the Mount Pleasant/Lobelia area of Moore County were severely impacted rece ...
- Moore County Schools Collecting Federal Impact Aid Surveys
- Moore Schools Bus Schedule Returns To Normal Monday In Woodlake/Lobelia Area
- Moore County Schools Report Card For 2015-2016 School Year – Where Does Your Child's School Rank?
- School Bus Schedule for Woodlake Area Students
- Moore County Schools On Two Hour Delay Thursday & Friday
Front Page - Local Interest
2016-17 Walking School Bus (children attending SPES) FREE!Children will meet in front of SPES Gym on ...
11:00am Be sure to join us to hear all the exciting ways the Lord is working in Lithuania from one ...
Front Page - Obituaries
Gerard Stephen Barton, 83 of Whispering Pines, passed away on October 25, 2016 at FirstHealth Hosp ...